Saturday, January 2, 2010

Halloween


Photobucket
Didn't take many pics or vids this Halloween. Everything was broken this year. Even the FOG MACHINE went kaput the second it was turned on.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Photobucket

- Mom and I watched the cool front moving in last night. It was so much FUN! You could see it moving towards us, and you felt exactly when it hit. It was so windy, and later it stormed for hours. I think the really strong storms began around 11pm, then continued well through the morning hours. I'm talking LOTS of lightening and thunder. (And we needed the rain desperately).

Unfortunately, I missed most of it as I was too tired to stay up and enjoy it. It was a looong day. It still isn't cool enough to wear a sweater, but tomorrow it should be 62 for a high.

- This is strange. While I was at work yesterday, Mom heard MY VOICE from downstairs. She was upstairs and not even a tv was on or a window open. (The windows wouldn't be open anyway since it was 90 degrees yesterday). But see... I've been telling her for months that on evp in the past - and inside my room at night - I hear a lady talking and she sounds just like me.

This happened to my sister a few months back, too. It wasn't my voice she heard, but our grandmother's. (The one that's still alive).

- I've decided to name our ghost kitty. (It's always hanging out in my room, outside my room, or in the gallery area). I've named him in honor of Doctor Who. Lol! Instead of always calling him Ghost Kitty, I'm calling him "John Smith." ;o)

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.