

I've been feeling like a bad Gerry fan over the past few months, so last night I looked him up on YouTube. I've missed out on so much!
Below are some of the video I found. He's still such a funny guy, and I do love the longer hair. I was so tired of the buzz cut.


(Were I you, I'd watch these vids in the larger screen mode. He's far too beautiful to watch on a small screen).

(I loved when he hugged the lady with Down Syndrome. He really is a sweet guy)
By the way, my mother gets Cosmopolitan magazine and she showed me that Gerry was in it. Apparently, he's on their "Stud Meter." Lol! All the other guys are younger, yet there he is at 41 years old, still looking gooood.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.