
- See our new snowman? (He's a bobblehead!) Mom named him "Doyle," after someone she knew in high school and whom passed away several years ago.
We're going to get another snowman to balance it out; a lady we think.
- Finally put up the Christmas Village. It took several hours, but I need to buy more smaller trees to hide a large area where the powdered snow just won't stick. It's driving me crazy the way it is now. (So is the crooked tree in this pic).

- See THIS pic I found a while back of Disney's Wilderness Lodge? I swear the people in the background are my mother and father!!! Cool, huh?
A long time ago they spent their wedding anniversary there. They stayed at the lodge, and it was Christmastime. There's almost no doubt in my mind that the man is my father, and the woman in the pic was wearing a low ponytail, which Mom always wore back then.
Here's a cropped version of the pic:

Boring Saturday = Boring Vids on (crappy) New Camera
- I wish they would stop making changes to Photobucket. I loathe the way it is now. It's slower and not very user friendly. I'm tired of them constantly "improving" it.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.