
- My niece, just like her brother did a few years ago, got to play a solo of TAPS at school on Veteran's Day. She did so well that her music teacher cried. Even the high school band director walked up to her to speak to her. He mentioned how he can't wait for her to join the marching band next year. (He's the one that says Luke is the best marcher he's ever had in the history of his career. I swear it's from all that Tung Su Do that he did since he was a kid. The discipline).
- Luke is FINALLY going to be home late tonight. All week he's been in Indianapolis with the marching band for their final competition. (Update: he got home after 2:30 AM!)
- Mom had a really strange experience at Walmart the other day while I was at school. I'll mention it on my paranormal blog sometime later. Mom also dreamed about my Grandma.
- All our indoor Christmas decorations are up, except for the village. I didn't really want to put everything up so dang early, but now I'm very glad it's over with. I'll post pics below.

Pic 1 / Pic 2 / Pic 3 / Pic 4 / Pic 5 / Pic 6 / Pic 7 / Pic 8 / Pic 9 / Pic 10 / Pic 11
Mom bought another snowman for the dining table scene, but we're going to buy another one this week to balance it out. I'll take pics when we have both of them.
- My brother got the most AWESOME webcam! It has a motion sensor, so it sort of follows you and will zoom in randomly. The picture and sound quality are perfect!
Lance was hilarious by the way. My brother loooves being the center of attention. While he and Laura were using the webcam, he was being silly and you could tell that even their dog (Abby) was used to this.
These are the kinds of things he did: Place bananas on Laura's head... hand her this big wooden duck that he had on the fridge... switch the lights off and on... open the fridge door and then leave the room (this was to drive our father crazy if he ever got on the webcam, too)... taking a picture off the wall and then shoving it in front of the webcam so we could see it... run around the couch... hide behind the couch, and then peek over the couch before hiding again.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.