Friday, April 22, 2011

Dreamy Gerry & The Doctor


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Since the new season of Doctor Who begins Saturday, I think I'm gonna travel back in time today via Netflix to see my most favorite doctor of all. TEN!

One of my very first Doctor Who episodes was "The Girl in the Fireplace." Even though I have a lot of favorite episodes from Tennant's seasons, I think this particular one will always be near the top. I love everything about it. It's romantic, it's sweet, it's funny and sad.

Below, I'll just post a few random scenes. The entire episode is on YouTube of course, but it's 1,000 times better on Netflix as on YT there are some glitches and random words cut out for some reason.

Just FYI - Keep in mind that the person who uploaded the first clip reversed the credits; copyright issues.









Photobucket

Speaking of doctors, while being sick my mother has lost her mind. She's been hacking up what I can only presume is a lung, and has pretty much lost her voice.

Yet I just found her MOWING THE GRASS. She did this yesterday, on a small strip of the yard, but now she's mowing the front and back.

From now on I'm keeping my mouth shut because when I tell her how unwise it is to be mowing the grass with her horrible cough and allergies, she just informs me that I'm bossy.

She calls it bossy, but I call it common sense. Just because some medicine she's taking is FINALLY beginning to work, that doesn't mean she's well enough to climb Mount Everest.

Just the other day she did this. She says she's feeling better, so she goes to Target, Best Buy, etc. I told her then that it was a bad idea as her resistance is low right now. But, does she listen to me?

Noooo. She just tells me I'm being bossy.

Now, the term she forgot to add with "bossy" was CORRECT. The bossy daughter was right because the next day she got even sicker.

And now she's repeating history because she's mowing the freakin' grass.

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.