Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Only Tuesday?


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket
- Happy Birthday, Anne!
(Not that she even knows about this blog).

- Our agent doesn't know yet that Mom is taking the house off the market, but you wouldn't believe the email Mom received from her the other day. Here's what she wrote, and keep in mind the letter itself was addressed to Mom personally:

Are you still thinking about selling your home? If so, I would appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Best regards,


I understood from the start it was an automated email, but considering the mistakes she's made this only makes you question her competence all over again.

Not that it matters at all now, with Mom taking the house off the market.

Photobucket
- Mom is really sick right now. Last night her temperature was 102.8, and that was after taking 4 Advil for it. Who knows how high it was before that.

She still feels bad today, but at least the fever has broken.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Hmmm, description unnecessary.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.