

- Want iced coffee. Ignore, Ignore, Ignore.
- Mom came home earlier than I thought she'd be. She got here at 9 am, and those dogs were beside themselves with joy. It was so cute.
Izzy was so excited that when Mom went back to the truck to get her suitcase, I had to literally hold her back. Izzy whined the entire time, and these noises she was making was unlike anything I'd ever heard from her before. It didn't even sound like her.
Mom was only gone for 2 nights. I can't imagine how the dogs will be in December when she's gone for 7 nights. Goodness, were those two girls happy! Even Wendy sat beside her for a second and kissed her hand.
- My mother had a good time in Austin with my brother and SIL. Lance was happy she stayed for two nights, and even bought her a Disney book. (A Disney World book she bought for him for Christmas).
- Jealous of Gerry this week! And listen to that adorable laugher of his.
Take me with you, Ger!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.