

I took all of the online training courses last night for the upcoming school year. Miraculously, I took all of them last night. This year the tests included:
- Bullying: Recognition & Response
- Sexual Harassment: Student Issues & Response
- Child Abuse: Identification & Intervention
- Sexual Harassment: Staff-to-Staff
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Prevention
- Integrated Pest Management
I finished my last quiz at 5 am! (When I turned on the radio directly afterward, they were airing the very last space shuttle Atlantis landing. Pefect timing, huh?) I was so tired and in dire need of either a bed or iced coffee.
I still cannot believe there was a training course on PEST MANAGEMENT. I mean, really?! Really, pest management? What am I, an exterminator?
What a total waste of time that was. I'd like to pummel the individual that made it mandatory that I learn so much info about flippin' rodents, pesticides, IPM Coordinators and glue traps. It was just stupid and over half an hour of my life that I'll never have returned to me.
I wonder what wacky new training course, which has NOTHING to do with education, they'll think of next.
- How To Change A Fuse
- River Dancing 101
- Hoarders & You
- Celebrity Rehab History
- Migrating Patterns of the Canadian Goose
- Affordable Landscaping Ideas
- Global Warming: Fact or Myth?
- The 2012 Prophecy: A Believer's Guide to Survival
- All-Breed Dog Grooming
- Mating Behaviors of the Fruit Fly
You get my point....
By the way, Dad got home around 11:30 last night. He must be exhausted.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.