Thursday, February 3, 2011

Aunt's 17" Snow Pics


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

- Just a few pics and a video of our birdies today:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


- I'm so sad that Mom's Irises in the front garden have all died. They were blooming so beautifully, too!

- Looks like GB is still working out in the gym. Photobucket

Hawaii Pics

I wish I could travel around the world as he does.

- What was up with Idol tonight? It was like the LA auditions were so bad that the entire show was nothing but fillers. I think watching paint dry would have been more entertaining.

Photobucket

Snow pics my aunt took. They received 17 inches:
(That snowdrift in the first pic at her house is natural. No shoveling or anything. It looks like a wave. Lol!)

Photobucket
Original Pic

Photobucket

Photobucket
Original Pic

Photobucket
Original Pic

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Original Pic

Photobucket
Original Pic

Photobucket

Photobucket
Original Pic

Photobucket

Photobucket
Original Pic

Photobucket
Original Pic

Photobucket
Original Pic

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.