

It's very cold, windy (up to 35 mph was the prediction last night) and drizzly out, but thankfully it's warm and cozy inside. The high right now is only 29 degrees!
It says online that it feels like 15, and we received 0.1 inches of snow. Lol! Mom just brought in the garbage can and recycling bin, and the bin was frozen to the ground!!!
Most of the day I think it was around 34. We even saw a little bit of sleet. I wish there was more, because that was actually exciting! (Pathetic, I know, but we never get to see sleet around here. I mean, ICE falling from the sky?)

I feel sorry for Dad. The high today in his neck of the woods was 5 degrees! Right now it's 2 degrees there, and tonight it'll be -14!

Okay now.... the weather never looked or sounded sooo gooood as this:


I had another dream about scratch off tickets last night. I bought around 10 tickets, but something like 60 or 100 of them spew out of the machine!
I was so embarrassed because people were watching, and it was an honest mistake. The machine just went crazy and I was stuck there trying to decide which tickets to take that I had actually paid for.
I didn't want everyone to see what was going on, but in the back of my mind I was thinking to just take all the tickets anyway. I mean, it was the machine that screwed up and not me. Lol!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.