Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bored Me = Boring Babbling


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket
- Ready for cooler weather to arrive already.

- My bro and SIL... (& their ADORABLE dog, Abby)... spent the weekend here. While eating at a pizza restaurant, I heard a thick SCOTTISH BROGUE RIGHT NEXT TO ME!

Unfortunately, the Scot was bald as a newborn babe and too old for me but his brogue was very thick. I only wish the music wasn't so loud in there b/c I had to strain to eavesdrop hear him, even though he was right next to me.

What's up with all the guys with accents being bald around here anyway? First, Gary the Australian that used to live behind us was bald... then some Scottish guy with his wife comes to our door, mistaking our address for someone else's... then this guy at the restaurant yesterday.

- We also went to Old Town Spring because my brother wanted to go to a Classic Cars Show that they were having. It was so very HOT that day. (Again, I'm ready for cooler weather). I got a killer headache afterward.

It was nice visiting Thads again. They had a lot of Halloween and Christmas decor for sale. I also saw this huge quote pillow that I wanted, but it was $130!!!! I also fell in love with another lamp there, but couldn't find a price.

Which is just as well.

- Finished creating my grandmother's poetry website the other day. I'm not crazy in love with the layout and I can't stand the look of it (colors) on the laptop.

I had a hard time choosing between two different layouts, so I had my mother choose her favorite.

- What is up with Photobucket lately?! A lot of my graphics won't load.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
(Click on Thumbnails)

Look at those blue eyes! He is so gorgeous, and to think he comes with a Scottish lilt.

Insert dreamy sigh...

I do wish he'd dye his hair back to it's natural coal black color though. I loooove it long, but I'm not a fan of the color. In these pictures it's not too bad.

I can't wait to see Machine Gun Preacher in theaters, even though I know it'll be difficult to watch considering it's a true story.

I still can't believe Gerry is receiving death threats over filming this movie. That makes no sense to me. He had to hire extra bodyguards because of it.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.