
Absolutely, positively, no explanation necessary.



(Click on Thumbnail)
Be sure to zoom in 100% once it's on the Photobucket Page. I just want to stare at it for hours on end. This has got to be one of the most gorgeous pictures ever taken in GB History.
I only wish we were allowed to make siggies from this. I made one, but then a couple hours later saw that they added a disclaimer about not altering it.


Not sure how I feel about the title for the next Outlander book: "Written In My Heart's Own Blood."
Okay, I can't lie. As much of an Outlander fan I am, I really don't like this title. It doesn't sound anything like an Outlander book to me.
Maybe it'll grow on me. I have a few years for that to happen anyway, right? No matter what it's called, I still love the series.
Update: DG has changed it to "Written In My Own Heart's Blood." (Even though I'm not in love with it, I prefer the sound of the first title. It just flows better to me).

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.