Friday, September 30, 2011

This Blog


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

Since I discovered that my most recent blog is a mess on Firefox, I decided to just transfer a lot of those posts to here.

I'll probably even transfer some very old posts from even older blogs on here someday. (Mainly from the holiday entries - Halloween and Christmas - just so that I can post pics of our holiday decorations. My old Xanga site, however, will just have to rest in peace).

Don't expect to be entertained though. I tend to just ramble about nothing when I'm bored, can't sleep or am highly caffeinated.

I don't drink, so at least I never blog drunk. Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.