Friday, June 29, 2012

Green Day & Happy Haunts


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

I trust everyone is enjoying their AC from indoors? It's 8pm, and in the 80's for a nice change (opposed to 100+) so I think I'll take Abby outside to play... unless the mosquitoes have the same idea.

We bought Abby some 'touchable bubbles' to play with in the backyard, but she's afraid of them gosh darn-it!

Photobucket

So her favorite outdoors toy is still that silly little plastic gardening pot/container. When she sees it, she goes into something like Berserker mode and wants to just play, play, play! I always have to pick her up myself to bring her back inside. Whenever I tell her playtime is over, she doesn't even hear me. It's like I'm the invisible woman.

Photobucket

Found a nice blog hop today:

Photobucket
(Via)

Photobucket
(Larger pic HERE)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Whatever camera this person used is wonderful. You can even see the ballroom scene! (Around the 17 minute mark).

Yesterday was my aunt's last day at Disney World. She looooooved it! They're in Tampa, at the beach, now but she says she's going back to Disney World for sure... only without the boys. Photobucket

She wants Mom to go with her.

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Original Pic HERE)

I have to cap off this post with a photo of Kitty Girl at our old house. We miss her, but I like to think that she's romping outside in gardens once again.

She certainly deserves it! She lived such a long life. She was with us for 19 years, so she really was probably 20 years old.

Photobucket

And what's going on in this photo I snapped today of Wendy? Well, it's her new thing lately. Jumping inside the kitchen sink to see if there's anything for her.

I guess this means she's still pretty limber for a old vintage gal of 17!

Photobucket


10 comments:

  1. Hello Kristin! Nice to see you at Green Day! The pictures you chose are beautiful! Especially the fifth!
    Also, I love your new header! Do you make all of these yourself? You're very talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the 5th photo is of our barn (that's code for "run-down shed"... Lol!... that used to give cover to some animals). It came with the 2 acres. We haven't built anything on it, but I hope we do someday.

      And yes and no on the headers. Some of them are freebie headers already put together, and I just add the text and a few elements to them. Others I just put together myself, with a freebies I've found online.

      Kristin

      Delete
  2. Ein wunderschöner Beitrag...

    Lieben Gruß
    CL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of wonderful things here. I can't believe these cows/ bulls. Look at them all lying around under the sun!
    As for Wendy, hmmm, you might want to consider letting her do the dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Kirstin,

    Glad that you are enjoying your AC and that the temps are bearable.

    Rain, rain and more rain here in Ireland and it is't very warm either!

    Love your photos they are beautiful.

    Thank you so much for joining in with the Raindrops and Daisies Green Day linkup
    it was lovely to have you involved.

    Wishing you a great (cool) weekend too.


    x Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely collection of photos. I love the cows and the big bulls. The field of flower is lovely. Great Green Day post, have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos, especially the fifth one.

    ... visiting from Fiona's Green Day

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some lovely green pictures here. Lovely and fresh looking
    That is some set of horns on the cow/bull. Wouldn't like to get in the way of that :))
    We are having sooo much rain here in Scotland. There must be a happy medium somewhere in the world. :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those meadows look gorgeous and the horns on that Bull are MASSIVE! Its hard for me to imagine bneeding Air Conditioning as we are having the wettest coldest, foggiest Summer I can remember...as I'm sure ive mentioned in pretty much every blog post of late!! Take Care..and sending some cooling rain your way..! Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, air conditioning in these parts is a must for the most of the year. It can be dangerous in the summer. Still, I can also understand about too much cold and rain.

      Too much any one type of weather isn't fun. I hope you receive some sun very soon!

      Kristin

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.