

- Yesterday I narrowed my book list down to a few. I'm not sure which titles I'd like to buy first, as I'd also like to buy some craft supplies.

The latest Outlander book (EITB) will be released in a paperback version on May 24th, but I'm gonna try to wait for that one.
I just realized that I forgot to add the last Fever book by KMM to my list. I still haven't read the book before it, so I guess it's no big deal just yet.
I really need to read something that will make me laugh, so I'll probably place the Susan Elizabeth Phillips book to the top of my shortened list. I've never read her work before, and this particular book looks like the only one of hers I'd ever be interested in reading. The reviews that I read all mentioned how funny the story was.
- Last night's episode of Doctor Who, "The Doctor's Wife," was interesting. I didn't love it as much as the masses seemed to, but there were some great lines in there last night. I thought the last 20 minutes or so were the best.
- Forgot to mention that the other day I finally cut my hair! It used to be long, but now it's at my shoulders. I'm really glad I did this, as I'd been thinking about it for months now. I figured if I hate it, I'll just grow it back. My hair grows really fast anyway.

I absolutely LOVE this video:



Be sure to click on the picture to see a larger pic of the hottest guy ever to drive on a road just a few states away from me; I think I read that this film he's working on now is in Florida. And am I the only one thinking he looks a little like Jamie Fraser here? All he needs is to ditch the car and modern clothes, mount up on a horse, put on a kilt and strap a sword to his back.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.