Thursday, May 19, 2011

Temptation Wins


Current Mood: coffee

Photobucket
So it's almost midnight and I'm really caffeinated. I was really bad today in that I had 3 cappuccinos. THREE! And you know what? I'm not even gonna get on the exercise bike, even though I feel guilty.

Why bother with the bike when the world is ending this Saturday, right?

Photobucket Photobucket

Joking. Lol! I'm just not gonna worry about those extra calories. (Even now, I'm munching on Doritos. I haven't had Doritos in a looooong time. I never eat chips anymore). Anywho, it's like that quote:
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.