

- My Mood Avatar says it all.
Yin and Yang is certainly true. As always, the universe balances out the good with a little bit of bad.
Finally fixing the kitchen sink = Good
Filthy cats to clean up after = Nooooo!!!!!
- Finished making my first necklace last night.
It really isn't how I wanted, as I couldn't find everything I needed and had to use cheapy materials which were NOT cheap at all.
I discovered pretty quickly that making your own jewelry costs A LOT of pretty pennies, even when some of the supplies are on sale. Trust me, it's cheaper just to buy them in a store.
- We finally received a little bit of rain the other night. It was glorious, but still not near enough. It didn't last long at all.
You should see the "creek" right now. Honest truth, it looks to be about 90% dry, if not a little more. This summer is gonna be harsh.
- Doctor Who tomorrow!!!!!!
And finally, I got my mother hooked on this show. Maybe now she'll watch a few more of the seasons with TEN. The storylines in a lot of those episodes were kinda ridiculous, but Tennant more than made up for that.
While I do like Matt Smith a lot, Tennant will always be my fave.
By the way... SPOILER AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!... Mom and I both FREAKED OUT last week when we saw that little girl regenerating. I mean, what's that about?! Mom was so surprised that she actually called my brother to talk about it.
- If you're a mother, have a Happy Mother's Day weekend!

But if you're like me... as in you have no children and would rather stick a fork in your eye than be responsible for caring for another human being... then just have a great weekend filled with half priced frappuccino's.
Yep, I read that on facebook tonight. Until May 15th, Starbucks Happy Hour is back!




(Click on thumbnail to zoom in)
Would you look at that? He's even adorable when he pouts.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.