Friday, May 27, 2011

Need a laugh?


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

I found this on a random blog last night. It's pretty funny because it's so true.

And I have to agree with them that what's posted below is the reason why so many women around the world read romance novels. Lol!

A Very Short Story

Man driving down road.
Woman driving up same road.
They pass each other.

The woman yells out the window, PIG!
Man yells out window, B I T C H!

Man rounds next curve.
Crashes into a HUGE PIG in middle of road and dies.


Thought For the Day: If only men would listen
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.