Saturday, July 28, 2012

An Idle Saturday


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

I found this quote on Susan Branch's blog last night. Cute!

It's 100 degrees today with something like 84% humidity. Ah, well. That's typical for the end of July and it's gonna heat up even more from here on out. Like I've said before, you get through it... not unlike stinking Geometry class back in high school.

And isn't this neat? I found a conversion chart for calculating the heat index.

http://www.weatherimages.org/data/heatindex.html


When I found that, I felt like a kid in a candy store. A little pathetic, but nonetheless true.

But enough about my strange addiction to the weather.....

So everyone left this morning for the beach; Port Aransas. (Live Webcam found HERE). They should only be there until Tuesday, and I'm staying behind to take care of the girls. Unfortunately, the place they're staying in - the condos at The Dunes - turned out to be pretty disgusting.

In happy news, Maddie seems to be doing much better! She really started perking up last night, and all morning she was smiling like her usual self. She even ran a bit and started playing with one of her babies.

Color me relieved! I was so worried for her, but I think she's definitely on the road to recovery.

Photobucket

Photobucket

(LINK)

Okay, so it's really "Fill in the Blank Saturday" now.

1. I am an openminded person that can think for herself.

2. I have always wished I were as in tune with my psychic/intuitive self as so many women in my family are. I'm afraid I'm just far too logical to trust my intuition at the drop of a hat.

3. I hope to find my place in this world at last.

4. I can hardly wait for my next trip to Disney World! (Whenever that will be).

5. I dream of winning the Texas lottery for myself and my loved one's.

6. The way to my heart is to make me laugh and have an inquiring mind.

7. I am passionate about beautiful stories, pretty things, learning things on my own, and immersing myself in all those little things that can brighten even the darkest 'Eeyore Days'.

 photo july2812_zps6ec69508.jpg

Photobucket

Photobucket

I found this sweet garden decoration yesterday. Isn't it the most adorable, whimsical thing? It'd even be cute in a bedroom or something. I want, I want, I want!

And now little Abigail wants outside to either potty, eat the Oregano out of the garden pot, or snap at insects.... so away I go. Happy Saturday, Everyone!

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.