Sunday, July 22, 2012

Such a Sad Dog


Current Mood: Photobucket

 photo coe_zpsfb77cdc1.jpg

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ahhhh, what a sad little girl Abby has been this weekend. Before 5 am Saturday morning, her Mommy and Daddy drove to LaGrange to mow the 2 acres before the temperatures got too hot. (Unfortunately, they drove the 2 1/2 hours there and back for absolutely nothing because the darn riding lawn mower was broken. I don't know what we're going to do now. Rent a trailer to drive it to a repair shop I guess. They've gotten so much rain up there that our grass is now 2 feet tall. Mom says the grasshoppers there are HUGE right now).

So while Mom and Dad were close to 3 hours away, I'm afraid I was neglecting my little Princess Abigail. Since we got this new computer, I decided to print out all my stories. The # of pages was something like 1,158 so it took all weekend. I'm hearing that loud printer in my sleep!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm just relieved it's over because it was so time consuming. (I printed on both sides of the paper and I have to individually feed the paper through on the back side since our printer has a taste for devouring several pages at once). All left now is to type up and print notes for future stories.

Stories which will likely only exist inside my brain and never on paper. I don't know. Time will tell if I'm insane enough to go down that road again. I become pretty obsessive about it once I get started.

Since I'm done printing everything, Abby and I played a little earlier. I even let her roll around in my hair. (One of her favorite games). She was so happy that I didn't even have to beg her to eat her dog food. All I did was this....

Photobucket

... and that was enough to convince her that she was hungry too. Photobucket

And okay.... anyone know how in the heck to get rid of Blogger's new tendency to underlining/creating links in my posts? I've really grown tired of it, and so far nothing I've tried has helped. I keep seeing suggestions about changing the html, but this new version of Blogger won't allow that anymore.

Help!

And now there's AN AD on the top of my page?! That's not okay.

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. I hope Abby is feeling much better by now!
    It's nice that you printed all your stories. Paper makes everytihng more tangible and I like that.
    I wouldn't be able to help you with blogger; it seems they keep changing things all the time.
    Enjoy the new week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin,
    Look at that sad face. I have never seen a dog have such an emotional look. Made me smile and feel sad too! LOL! sorry to hear the lawn mower needs repair..not something one looks forward to fixing..hope you have a great week..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.