


(Via)
THE AUTUMN EDITION

Outside my window...
There's a lot of noisy traffic.
I am thinking...
That I wish the cool weather we had this morning would stay for good! It was too lovely for words. Even the dogs and cat had a blast out there this morning.
While filming the videos (sans Izzy), it was 55 degrees. Later in the day the temps reached the low 70's but that's still better than the 90's. I loved it!
I am thankful...
That my mother is okay after her trip to the emergency room this weekend.
In the kitchen...
My cat is probably trying to jump up on the cabinet in search of the bacon again.

I am wearing...
Pajamas and my Care Bear slippers.
I am creating...
More banners/siggies. I've only made one so far, but it's a start. I really need to download some brush sets since this new computer has none.

Also more necklaces. Here's a distant-shot photo of most of them.

I also made Mom a Get Well card, but I'm afraid it's not very good. Lack of supplies; die-cuts and stamps to match.

I am going...
To have to learn to let go of negative thoughts. They serve no purpose.
I am wondering...
Why those Kardashians are so popular. Every single time I switch through the tv channels, there they are on E!
I am reading...
Nothing, unfortunately. I haven't read a book in months, which is a record breaker for me. It just reminds me of writing, which depresses me. Reading has become like school or a study guide. The joy is gone.
I am hoping...
To get my reading or writing mojo back one day.

I am looking forward to...
Tonight's episode of Once Upon A Time!

I am learning...
That adding the canned cat food to Wendy's diet might finally be helping after all! I was so overjoyed this morning to discover that she actually feels heavier now when I pick her up.
Around the house...
The windows are open for the first time.
I am pondering...
Why Maddie and Izzy feel the need to bark the roof off the house every time Mom says goodbye to someone over the phone. It must be her tone of voice.
A favorite quote for today...

"There are probably some folks out there who're saying, 'I'm never going to have a rush like that. Earth's a parking lot and outer space is just too pricey.' Well, let me tell you, there are lots of ways to blaze a trail. I often wonder about those unsung heroes of the past, like the prehistoric gourmet who looked at a lobster and said, 'I'm going to eat that.' Or the first healer who picked up a knife and said, 'Let's operate, boys!' See, adventures come in lots of shapes and sizes, from getting a haircut to falling in love. Just putting yourself behind the wheel and backing out of the driveway-- well that can be a sublime act of faith as well as a monumental act of courage."
- Chris in the Morning / Northern Exposure
One of my favorite things...
Is Disney World!
A few plans for the rest of the week:
To accept as many job assignments as I can and to get back on that dratted Exercise Bike 'O Doom again.
A peek into my day...





Izzy felt left out in today's post, so that last photo is an older smiley pic of hers.
Note: She's cute for a reason.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.