

The other day Mom and I did what we do best.... head on down to Old Town Spring to look at the Christmas decorations at Thad's!
When it comes to Christmas decorations for the house, I'm Mom's partner-in-crime so to speak. I didn't exactly talk her out out purchasing a few things. We're especially fond of all the snowmen in that shop. We only got one though. He needs a name, just like the others we already have. He's another bobble-head snowman.


I love this puppy and the sweet little Mama and baby deer. They need names, too.


I bought my first Christmas present. It's a little gift, but I think it's sweet. Mom has one that's similar, too. I'll probably look for some nice soaps to go along with it.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
It was getting awfully hot, so we left Old Town Spring earlier than planned and went to our other favorite place... Michael's. I didn't buy anything, but Mom bought a few boxes to store her old photographs in. The big boxes were 50% off and the little one's were marked down to something like $1.50!





(Via)
1. If you have a pet or two about (or 4 in my case) be sure to hug them daily.
2. When life hands ya lemons, they say to make lemonade... only I never much cared for lemonade.
3. Why do the men in romance novels have to be fictional?

4. Soon I'm going to have to do a lot of Christmas shopping.
5. Wow! My niece seems so incredibly happy right now, which makes me happy.
6. You said to be yourself.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to feeling better, tomorrow my plans include watching the pets while everyone is out of town and Sunday, I want to watch the new episode of OUAT!


(Via)
1. My favorite flower is Jasmine, although I have several favorites.
2. You should never talk about politics since it brings out.... insert Darth Vader Theme....the dark side in some people.
3. My favorite discovery as of late is Pumpkin Spice Latte.
4. This fall you will probably find me wearing the same thing as the summer since Mother's Nature's Wand O' Autumn doesn't reach this far south.
5. I wish I were a published author or children's illustrator.
6. My favorite TV show currently is Once Upon A Time.
7. This weekend I want to be glad that I'm done with making all those necklaces for my sister to sell to all her Teacher friends.


Hosted by MOCKINGBIRD HILL COTTAGE


One favorite thing of mine is this lion's head my mother found at the architectural yard in Galveston. I love how human his eyes look. It's as if he's enchanted, just like THE BEAST
... which happens to be my favorite Disney character. And I've always been obsessed with lions anyway.
Christmas decorations surprise ! Made me think ahead too.
ReplyDeleteJoy
Kristin, I like the lion's head, too! Looks perfect over the doorway. And the Santa, deer and little doggie are making me smile! I guess Christmas isn't very far away!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining in this week!
xo
Claudia
Fun pictures! I'm a Leo so very partial to lions! Love that plaque!
ReplyDeleteI was shopping and looking at Christmas decorations too. A lion with a smile makes me smile too.
ReplyDeleteBalisha
What sweet Christmas things you found. I'm visiting here in Houston and would love to know the shop you went to and where it is!
ReplyDeletehugs, Linda
The store is THADS in Old Town Spring. OTS is in the Spring area. It's a little village of shops. Thads even has a Facebook page with loads of photos. It's a beautiful store and the people there are very friendly.
ReplyDeleteKristin