Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sneak Peek at Decorations


Current Mood: Photobucket

 photo 10-31-12_zps335d7faa.jpg

So far it's been a pain in the you-know-what. First, I was missing a Halloween box that was filled with the stuff I needed to decorate the table with. I never did find the Halloween tablecloth, so I had to use a blah-boring one.

Then the entire time I'm outside, setting everything up as quickly as I could, I can hear the girls inside barking. Together, they were reaching unknown decibels which have never been known to man's ears before.

So here are the really lousy photos I managed to snap earlier in a rush. It should look really nice come sunset though.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't feel too sorry for Izzy in the above pic. It was a miracle I got a photo of her in her witch hat. She's making up for the humiliation by barking at trick-or-treaters and at myself every single time I go outside. She really is cute for a reason. Photobucket

I didn't even try getting Wendy Kitty to wear the hat. I know the risk involved, and Mama didn't raise no idiot.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Aw cute pics! Yeah, I never try hats or costumes on my cats! Meow!! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous! I bet you had a lot of little goblins last night - with our cold temperatures (& snow) we only had a few visitors. Izzy is so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there....just popped in your blog and added myself as your newest follower! I'm right down the road from you, near the Heights, in Houston! Your yard decorations are great...I'm sure the trick-or-treater's were impressed. And your pup is just TOO cute! Happy Fall Ya'll!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.