

We're expecting strong storms tomorrow, so I'll be staying home with the divas. This storm is supposed to bring some cold temps again; the coldest we've had so far.
Hooray!
My poor father is supposed to receive 12 inches of snow, and my aunt 30 inches! (Dad might receive the 30 if the storm changes direction. He only lives half an hour away from my aunt). Over here, the high on Wednesday is supposed to be 36 and the low 24! On Thursday and Friday, the high will be 41!
I guess that could change, but I hope not. I love when it's cold.
Of course, I would prefer experiencing cold weather - preferably SNOW - while holed up inside one of these....

To keep me company would be a braw, romantic, Gaelic-speaking, time traveling Highlander such as this one....

Or this one...
Och! Now I'm seriously depressed. I'm gonna wash my hair and make myself a cappuccino.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.