Friday, January 7, 2011

Road Trip


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

Mom and I drove to Navasota today to meet Grandma and Uncle Richard.

The purpose of this trip was to give Grandma a lot of the stuff we don't want anymore; from the house and some holiday decorations. Our truck was packed tight in the very back, as well as the backseat. It took both Grandma's car and Richard's truck to haul it all, but Grandma is THRILLED. (Thrilled because she loooves getting free stuff. Half of one of her houses is decorated in stuff we gave her. What she doesn't keep, she puts in garage sales).

It was a really pleasant trip. We only stopped by McDonald's to eat an early lunch. The burger was disgusting - I only like organic meat - but the iced coffee was delicious! The weather was nice today, too, so we ate outside.

My uncle left right after he ate. (He's a sweet, SWEET man by the way).

Speaking of uncles... Uncle John received TERRIFIC NEWS today! He finally got his new truck... the evil ex wife had put a lean on it, so he was having a lot of trouble clearing that up... AND HIS HOUSE SOLD!!!

I'm so thrilled for him. When we heard his message on the machine that the house sold, Mom and I both cheered. Lol! (He lost money on it, but at least he got something).

Photobucket

Martha's Bloomers:

Photobucket
Larger Pic

Photobucket
Larger Pic








Drive there and back:







The videos would have been longer, but the batteries were on their last leg and the camera would just shut off after a few seconds.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.