Friday, January 14, 2011

Knight < Sexy Scotsman



Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket



Ahhh, Mr. Knight.....
No, you could never take the place of my newest man

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

but once upon a time, had I not been so shy and possessing that blasted moral compass of 'Thou-shalt-not-stalk', I'd have been more than happy to have pursued you anytime/anyplace.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

After reading the last of my old high school notes from old friends, last night I decided to look up a few NKOTB memories via that wonderful world of YouTube. I had forgotten just how much I used to love a few of those songs!




Then I remembered how ADORABLE that one music video was when Joe decided to go solo. The video really is cute cute Cute! (As is that little baby of his. It felt really strange seeing that he has a kid now). And just look at those baby blues of his near the end of this song! He always did have beautiful eyes.




By accident, I stumbled upon a song by him that I'd never heard of. (I haven't heard ANY of those guy's stuff since back in 1994). I was really loving this song and video until that stupid, annoying microphone effect clobbered his voice.

Click HERE to see it since YouTube disabled embedding the video.

And you know what? Joe could be the next Michael Buble if he wanted. He's always loved singing the old songs anyway; Frank Sinatra being his hero and all:




And um... the lyrics to the video below are suggestive but that Jordan can DANCE! I really can't understand why he isn't on Dancing with the Stars like Joe was. I'd start watching that show if only he were a contestant.




Jordan always did have the nicest voice and moves; natural talent. I wasn't a big fan of the falsetto, but he does have a great voice.

Okay, I was just looking at more videos so I HAVE to share this one as well. The official video was stupid, so I'll post this one instead:




I LOVED Jordan's voice in this song soooo much!!! The video was dumb because they were trying to take the polish off their image. (Joe looked like a kid playing dress up on Halloween, and JON in that skanky video.... wuh-huh?! Jon was a sweetheart and just plain too mature to be in a video like that). Also, I find it amusing that the song is about how their girlfriend is a skank, so she's gonna be dumped... yet they're hanging out with a whole slew of skanks anyway.

I think I've found an easy career to pursue. I'll just make music videos for a living. (Do they even make music videos still? Even MTV doesn't seem to play music anymore).

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.