Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11 Babbling


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket
Surprisingly, the fireworks in our neighborhood weren't as crazy as they've been before.

People have been shooting them since before Christmas, and I heard them constantly last night, but it just wasn't as many people as usual. (It still stunk to high heaven though).





Some neighbor DID shoot them though, and right in the middle of our street instead of on the more open road. It was scary.







Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

- Went out today, only to discover that some stores were closed, and there weren't many people out. (Which was AWESOME considering how bad the traffic usually is).

One store which was open just had to be Michaels.

Sigh...

Obviously, this new year wants me broke because I found $60 worth of scrapbooking stuff that I want.

I started the new year out strong though, because I didn't spend even one dime. I'll be patient and wait for everything to go on sale.

Of course, I also stopped by Hobby Lobby to see if they had any of the same loot that I "needed" back at Michaels and could use my gift card on.

Unfortunately, they had zippo and only the same old stuff as always.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This Nonsensical dream was brought to you by Doctor Who....

I never bother writing down my dreams which are just stupid dreams, but I might change that this year.

Okay, total nonsense was this dream. I had a baby and I was still rather young; probably a senior in High School. My baby was a little girl, and she would cry when anyone other than myself held her. I was really protective of her.

I remember speaking to the father outside of a high school. He was working on something; handyman-type stuff. I was bossing him around about my cat, Wendy. I kept stressing to him, over and over again, that he had better make sure Wendy gets home safely because I'm petrified of her getting out of the building. I was just so adamant about him listening to me, because for some reason I really didn't trust him. (I think it was just because I was overprotective of Wendy. I only wanted her to be safe). I then leave, only to return seconds later to give him a kiss and apologize for being so bossy.

Now the dream gets weird... for the first time anyway, as it gets stranger every moment now. His reply was something about Scotland. He told me that not everyone is like me and is crazy about men in kilts. Lol!

Next thing I know, I'm in some hallway at school and there's this rack of what looks like greeting cards. Suddenly, the 9th doctor from Doctor Who (Christopher Eccleston) is in it. I'm not sure if he was the same man from earlier, or another guy. All I know is he was a teacher of some kind, and that I had remembered that I hadn't attended classes in a while and had no clue where they were or what time I had to go to each one. (I have that scenario in my dreams a lot. I think a lot of people have that dream).

He told me that he had changed his classes around since I'd been there last.

Again.... the dream gets weird and plain stupid yet again. There was a class of his that was named "Recollections," but he changed it. I saw the new name for this class on one of those greeting cards. It was solid black, and in white lettering were the words "Come Back To Me."

And um..... also scattered throughout this dream was an obsession of mine in waking like. Naturally, what I'm speaking of is Starbucks. Lol! (I was holding my child, and expecting someone to pick me up from school. I kept thinking that if I really hurried, I just might find the time to stop in the Starbucks for a frappuccino.)

There was more in this dream, but I can't remember any of it just now.

UPDATE:

This is weird, but I just realized that some of those stickers that I wanted at Michael's today goes by the brand name RECOLLECTIONS. (Just like in my dream).

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The night before, my strange dream was me riding in the car with my parents. To my astonishment, all kinds of animals had just taken over all the countryside and roads.

I was so afraid of them getting run over, but they didn't seem afraid at all. They were just lazing about the middle of the road... walking across the road together... hanging out along the sides of the road. I mean, they were EVERYWHERE and there were so many of them.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.