Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Christmas Bling and Snowmen


Current Mood: Photobucket

 photo 11-7-12_zpsb16ed13b.jpg

This morning I accepted an assignment for Friday, in a school I've never been in before. I'm nervous (I swear I'm close to having panic attacks) and not happy about it, so I thought I'd share some of our Christmas bling for a momentary distraction.

Everything is already up, except for the tree and stairs garland. As I mentioned before, I'm disappointed with the snow in my village this year. Unless I can fix that, I doubt I'll be taking close up photos of it.

Mom made a couple of glitter boxes yesterday, and I've started making my first glitter house. I'll post photos of them all once I'm done.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pictured above is one of my favorite snowmen, "Sweet William." Unfortunately, he's been through quite the trauma this week. A few days ago Wendy Kitty jumped up on the kitchen bar, knocking him over. I gave Wendy a firm talking to, but you know what that's like. So I set Sweet William aside, to save him from further attacks, only to discover yesterday that his head had fallen off.

Naughty Kitty!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is our newest snowman.
He still has no name, but I think it needs to be whimsical.

Photobucket

I'm sure this pair needs no introduction, but I'll tell ya a little secret. This Grinch doll... ask anyone in my family, but he reminds us of our father. Photobucket There's just something about him.

Sorry, Dad.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's some great advice for entering this new school come Friday. I have no clue as to how this school/the students behave, so this really is wise advice to follow.

"WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T TURN YOUR BACK AND DON'T BLINK!"

It just might save my life. Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow - your home looks absolutely gorgeous! You must truly love Christmas to be decorated up already :) Your red walls and accents are perfect for the theme. Although it already feel Christmasy here with all our snow, I plan to decorate & put up our tree the first week of December.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.