
I've had a splitting headache since 6:30 this morning, and it's been storming all day. (Too bad it isn't cold outside).
I took a nap earlier, hoping to get rid of this blasted headache. Finally, the edge has worn off.
It was pretty BAD as headaches go and I hope never to relive the experience anytime soon.

I must share this! It's really cute, and so very sweet at the end:
Gotta go. Izzy is trying to get the cat to play with her again. (Never a good idea).

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.