Friday, February 19, 2010

Disney Day!


Photobucket

No talk of plumbing and other disasters. Why?

Because........

This morning my brother and SIL left for that magical place once again. That is to say, their fourth trip in two years to
Photobucket

(They've been to Disney more times than that though).

Photobucket

- As always, my brother took a pic of where they were sitting on The Magical Express Bus. (In this family, that's when the magic truly begins). I just wish he'd send us a pic of Main Street or the Castle!

Photobucket

- I would imagine that they rode POTC first. I think the last time it was Mickey's PhilharMagic, but they said yesterday they'd like to ride Pirates first today.

Photobucket

- I can't wait to see what how Laura fares with her pin trading!

Photobucket

- This is a really good quality video. The first two minutes are really cute. "Anything's possible!" Lol! Photobucket

Click HERE


Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's video of the girls and their "cousin," Abby. And look at how excited Maddie is at seeing Lance again:









Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.