Monday, February 8, 2010

Possible Snow?


Photobucket

This is weird. The other day I dreamed we got some hail, and then I heard it might snow. I was worried about the roads being icy and having to cancel my job on Friday.

This was a few days ago, but tonight what did I hear but that hail is expected tonight, and that on Wednesday or Thursday it might sleet and/or snow!
Strange, huh? I must be Weather Psychic! Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.