
Lance and Laura went to Downtown Disney last night.
This morning they went straight to the Toy Story ride at HS.
(Unless you want to wait in line for hours, you HAVE to head straight to the ride at park opening). Lance looooved that ride!After that, I think they went back to the hotel - Animal Kingdom Lodge - followed by EPCOT again.

(They had lunch reservations, at Le Cellier I believe).
He sent us a pic of a Disney pin that he bought. The pic was blurry, so I found another pic of it online.
Goofy Pin
Cute, huh? I mean, who doesn't like Goofy?!
And who doesn't like VADER, especially with moves like that?!
(His song is before the 4-minute mark)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.