Friday, February 12, 2010

It's a 'Lovey Dovey' Friday


Photobucket

Love is in the air at the junior high. Valentine roses, cards and stuffed teddy bears were everywhere. During 2nd period the principal came over the loudspeaker to tell everyone with these items to please leave class and put their teddy bears, "cupid-wupids," Valentine candy and "puppy-wuppy's" in their lockers until the end of the day.

flowers Photobucket Photobucket

And earlier, during regular announcements, the students were reminded of the rules of tangible courtship. The "public displays of affection" on campus today were lasting a lot longer than school policy allowed.

kiss

Ahh, young love...

Oh! And the principal was really glad today wasPhotobucket. When calling the bus numbers over the loudspeaker, he'd say them really fast, then reminded the students that it's a 3-day weekend, to not miss their bus and to "go home!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dreamed about snow possibly coming, but did it?

Well of course not. Why in the heck would it knock on the door of a town named SPRING, Texas?

Now, Dallas on the other hand (and other areas) received 6-8 inches of the white stuff.

That is, Dallas... who receives snow a few times every freaking year, only this year it's a puzzling record breaker.

I never much liked Dallas, and now I hate it.

Photobucket

Gerry Juice Friday Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

- Click HERE for full, larger version of 1st pic
(Note: The pic probably deserves a PG-13 rating)

- Click HERE for larger version of second pic

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.