Saturday, March 12, 2011

Another Pretty Day


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

While outside this morning, I was shocked to discover how our little bird visitors are used to company. While me and the dogs were out there, they just stayed put and talked to us.

At one point, Maddie walked right underneath the birdfeeder and that bird wasn't scared in the slightest. It was a trusting little thing.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

We put out our Easter scene the other day, but might take it down since the house is on the market. It might be smarter not having something 'holiday-ish' sitting out.

We still haven't bought any nice flowers for it anyway.

I named them all a while back:

Father: Finnigan / Mother: Rebecca
Girl bunny: Polly / Boy bunny: Patrick
Chick #1: Lily / Chick #2: Westley
Sheep: Owen

Photobucket

Photobucket
Larger Pic

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.