

I think I caught a little bug from school; a cold I think, and a cough. Last night I couldn't sleep, and now I'm waiting for the real estate agent to show up. She has to put the sign in the yard and put up the lock box/key.
Mom and Dad left for Austin this morning (they're spending the night), so it's just me and the girls here. Someone will be looking at the house tomorrow, and I really hope no one comes by today.
Well, actually I would prefer that over having to entertain the agent. At least when someone comes to see the house, I'm not around.
I kinda want to walk down to the gas station (it's right at the entrance of our neighborhood) and pick up some Cherry Luden's cough drops.
Really, I just want to go to bed and sleep.
ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.