Friday, March 4, 2011

Chickadees & Canarys, Oh My!


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket
Last night I had another nightmare about my little canary (Westley) that passed several years ago, and then a lot of just plain strange dreams I can only recall bits and pieces of.

In one, there were little baby chickadees everywhere! I don't know why, but we were in the garage. There was a hole at the side of our recycling bin, and they all scampered through it and to the other side. I was petrified of Wendy Kitty catching one of the little guys.

When I looked it up in a dream dictionary, it read:

"To see a chickadee in your dream, indicates that you need to pay attention and become aware of something unique and special occurring in your life."

"To dream that you are in a garage, signifies a period of inactivity and idleness in your life. You feel that you are lacking direction or guidance in achieving your goals."

The first part makes no sense to me, but the last part definitely does.

I really wish these nightmares about Westley would stop though. It was really horrible, and these Westley dreams always have the same theme. Honestly, I don't even want to write it down because it was so terrible and VERY unsettling.

Photobucket

Maddie is one happy girl today! Dad came home for his first visit from out of state, so she's pretty psyched.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Izzy is kind of a basketcase though. She won't let me go outside or inside the house without her.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.