

- I saw two of our bluebirds today. I wonder if one of them is Duncan?
Or FIEVEL all grown up? Ya never know.
- We had to stop feeding the birdies so that this hawk will stop hanging around here. We'll stop feeding them for a couple weeks, until that hawk knows there aren't any birds over here anymore. I hate that we have to do this, but it's safer for them this way.
- Gave the dogs and cat their baths today.
While I was grooming Wendy, she tried giving me a near death experience.
- The weather today was BEAUTIFUL, so Mom, Dad, myself and ALL the pets hung out in the backyard.

While out there, I groomed the doggies some. Izzy was not very happy about that, but I'm glad I did it. I'm not nearly finished, but it's a start.
While I wasn't grooming Izzy, she was sitting in the safety of Mom's lap. Lol! Maddie of course wandered everywhere, but her favorite spot was in the flowerbeds. I guess she isn't a fan of staying clean after a nice bath.
The cats were LOVING that sun. It was a constant battle making them stop eating the grass though. It's too bad the weather isn't like this in the summer.
When I win my millions I'm definitely going to have one of those outdoor cat enclosures. It's gonna be one with platforms and which goes up into the trees and everything. They would be on cloud nine if they had one of those.
- While I'm feeling sooooo much better, I'm afraid Dad is now getting sick.
I feel so guilty. This is his first vacation he's taken, and now he has to go back and he'll be sick.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.