Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Nephew's 16th Birthday!


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

There's A LOT going on today:

- My nephew's 16th birthday
- My nephew took his drivers test this morning
- My Dad's 63rd birthday

It's also:
- Sam Houston's birthday
- Texas Independence Day
- Dr. Seuss's birthday

Luke is VERY excited about getting his drivers license today. I don't know what else he did today. (On the kids' birthdays, my sister always takes off work and lets the birthday kid... or "kid"... stay home from school. They always sleep in or go out and do something special; lunch, shopping, or whatever they want to do to celebrate. Usually, they have birthday cake for breakfast but since Luke had his driver's test this morning and was so nervous... I think eating cake was the furthest thing from his mind).

God, I cannot believe Luke is SIXTEEN!!!!! My little jellybean's all growed up. It's Photobucket

He was born at 12:12 in the afternoon, so when I saw those numbers on the clock today I actually teared up. (Yes, I'm so pathetic).

Since it's Luke's birthday, I must post his favorite song from when he was little. He used to sing and dance to this every single day at our house, over... and over... and over again. Lol! He learned the lyrics, dance steps and everything. It was so adorable. It will ALWAYS make me think of him. One of these days I'll find out how to transfer home video of it to the computer.



Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.