Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Waiting Game


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, boRED, BORED!!!

Things I've learned since we put the house on the market:

- A clean house is like a watched pot that never boils.

If the house is clean, no one will come.

- Dust is a real, living entity. It breeds, and once you think you've nuked the last dust bunny, you'll be proven wrong because once a sunbeam comes through a window you'll see that the air is filled with them.

It's like witnessing a dust bunny family reunion.

- Pet hair... it keeps the dust bunnies company. It will never, ever leave.

- Kitty litter... See "Pet Hair" and "Dust Bunny" above.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.