

I haven't watched this movie in so long. Next to Phantom, it's my favorite.
I think I'll wait to watch it though. I would LOVE to watch it late at night during a thunderstorm. (Providing the electricity stays on of course. Lol! Around here it's likely to go kaput).
I couldn't find any clips from the movie on YouTube, so these will have to do:
Trailer

*~ Other classics I love ~*
Love in the Afternoon
Harvey
Rebecca
A Portrait of Jennie
(The trailer is really bad and doesn't really tell you what the storyline is. The movie is sooo much better; very haunting-like and surreal)
My Favorite Wife
The Awful Truth
You Can't Take It With You
Cheaper by the Dozen
Lilies of the Field
Holiday
Bringing up Baby
Gigi
Life with Father

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.