

Seriously thinking of painting my bedroom. Here's a (sort of) recent photo of what it looks like now, with it's Blah tan walls. The lack of color is depressing to say the least. I don't know how I managed to keep it like this for so long, as I really am a fan of color.

(Larger pic HERE)
The paint color I’m thinking of using is below. I can't help but find it's name a little bit of a funny coincidence. Even Mom laughed when she saw that.

I’ve never used such a dark color before... it looks lighter on my computer screen... but I think it has to be this time around. Besides, I can’t seem to find the right shade in a lighter color. I need it to be a smoky blue.


Isn’t the stained glass that Mom made for me a few years ago beautiful?
I just had to pimp it.





Your cat looks so cute laying on your bed in the first photo! And little Abby, she steals my heart every time I see her :) I love that colour by the way, I think it will look great!
ReplyDeleteMegan @ Storybook Love Affair
I like the (Shining Armor)color too! The neatural you have was so popular a while back. Everything comes and goes. See if you can buy a pint to try it out..But I would go for it..it is very pretty!
ReplyDelete