Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Miscellany Wednesday


Current Mood: Photobucket

 photo 1punch_zpsda8ebc3e.jpg

Haven't been here in a while. Thank goodness my visits to the dentist are over. The last one was Monday afternoon.

On Friday, my mother and I met up with my grandmother and aunt (visiting from Illinois). We didn't really go anywhere special, so I didn't take any photos.

Little Izzy, our pommie, was VERY sick for 3 or 4 days. We were really worried about her, but thank goodness she's okay now. She started feeling better yesterday, and today she's her old self again.

Anyway, let the babbling (well, photos really) commence......

Photobucket

1. Abby, our little gardener

I haven't even watched these videos, so proceed with caution. They're likely boring and repetitive.

Photobucket

-

-

-

Okay, I see now that these videos appear blank now. No clue why, as I can view them on Photobucket.

Photobucket

2. Card # 1

To try to ignore my fear over all these dental visits, I made a few cards and another necklace.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've made even more cards than what I'll post here today. I just haven't taken pics of them yet.

Photobucket

3. Grandma's Mother's Day Card

I had limited supplies to work with. It was near impossible finding any 'Mother's Day' stickers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4. New Necklace

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5. Ring

I made this from a broken earring.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6. Card # 2

The lighting is driving me nuts in these pics. Not my favorite card anyway. I really need the die-cut with stamps to match for the house.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7. 'Papaya' Bookmarks

Mom bought these in Old Town Spring. They're absolutely gorgeous, and glittery. I'm a sucker for glitter/bling.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8. Super Moon and Mom's Flowers

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9. I saved the best for last....


My niece and one of her best friends broke their school's record. Both are freshman trying our for drum major, and both made the final cuts. They're the FIRST freshman in the history of their school to make all the cuts.

I'm really proud of my niece, because I know she must have been so frightened. She's a brave lass.

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful...I love all your creations. So pretty and well done.
    You sure have talent...
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.