Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pink Saturday, Part Deux


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope your Memorial Day Weekend is starting out as nice as it is for my girls here. (Wendy included, only I never could get her in a photo that wasn't blurry. Just trust me, if the dogs are begging she is right there with them). Photobucket

The dogs look so happy here because they were begging hypnotizing Photobucket me for one of their favorite things: McDonald's french fries.

I always have to get a large fry to share with them. The medium-sized iced mocha however... all mine!

Photobucket

Photobucket



Here's Abby waiting for her new friend to fly by again.

Can you say PRECIOUS?! Photobucket



And here's my Wendy Moira Angela Darling enjoying the fresh air, supervised of course. By myself and little Abigail.

Photobucket

 photo happiness_zps94436c39.jpg
(Via)

This is my 2nd PINK SATURDAY!

For this week I decided to just pull up random pics of mine. Some old, and others a little more recent.

To join in the fun, be sure to visit How Sweet The Sound. My favorite blog I've discovered today..... Pink ButterCreme!

Off I go to discover more!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love those oval boxes and the pink color of paint on the wall it's a perfect shade.
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There!
    Dropping by from Beverly's pink Saturday.

    Love the pictures.

    Viola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristin! I found you over at Pink Saturday's Party. I love your beautiful white headboard. Denise englishpurpleribbon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous dogs. I have a little red pom too. Yep, she sleeps with me. I think I found your blog on Christine's blog. I must check out this "Pink Saturday"..every blog I've gone to that does the Pink Saturday meme...is just gorgeous. What a sweet home you have. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say that the pink paint was called "Angel Wing." (Love that name!) That was my old bedroom in our old house. The pretty heart shaped bed I still have, but it was retired to the closet when we decided to make the guestroom a crafting room.

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so very much for your kind words! Truly, it is a revelation to me when I discover other woman share my thoughts. Your blog is just beautiful as is your home. I hope you have a lovely Memorial Day! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.