

Well the world didn't end and there hasn't been a Zombie Apocalypse.
How about that?
This is good, especially considering that tomorrow is my parent's 40th wedding anniversary.And I did have a sort of 2012-ish dream last night.
I typed it out HERE on my Dreams Blog.


We have company coming for the next few days and I still have a little cleaning to do, so I think I'll mainly post a few random pics today.
Starting with updated photos of my little miniature tree that I have in my bedroom. I just couldn't resist adding to it. I've always wanted a pale pink or pristine white decorated tabletop tree in my bedroom, but I still don't have one so this year I decided to at least add a miniature tree or two.



Via

I received another early Christmas gift the other day! It's one of those little stoves/heaters with the fake fire. I placed it in the corner of my bedroom.


This clock is just one of several goodies my grandma gave me recently. It's an antique, from the late 1800's I I believe.

I need to post better photos of the stove soon. These turned out terrible.

Here are the doggies and cat's Christmas gifts all wrapped.

Wendy Kitty was caught peeking into her Christmas present early, so I might have to do something to the tree like my nephew did. (This was at Luke's girlfriend's house).
Oops. I just found out today - Sunday - that my nephew's girlfriend has a brother that is also named Luke. His gal's brother made the tree monster.

All the same, you think turning our tree or her gift bag into a monster would scare her off and stop her from peeking?
Yeah, probably not. I think it takes a lot more than a monster face to intimidate a cat.

I've been seeing a lot of posts about favorite holiday movies and cartoons. We all love the classics, but here are some of my MUST SEE holiday specials.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
I've always wanted to see these window displays in person, but I've never been to Disney World at Christmastime like the rest of my family have.
~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~



-
-
-
-

Went to Old Town Spring and a few stores the other day. We bought a







Went to see THE HOBBIT a couple days ago. I enjoyed LOTR more, but it was still a great movie. (This movie was a lot more childlike, but I think that's fitting). I really loved Martin Freeman as Bilbo. He fit that role perfectly.
And as for Thorin... what can I say expect that I now have a crush on a dwarf from Middle Earth.

This was my favorite scene in the movie:
I'm going to see it in 3D next!
Oh! I almost forgot to mention that I had a little laugh at one of the commercials they played before the movie started. It was this Old Navy commercial.

It made me smile because of two things:
1). My grandmother was a HUGE Johnny Mathis fan.
2). When I was in high school I was swooning like mad over Jordan Knight.
I couldn't help but find it humorous that both my grandma's and my own "crushes" were shown together in a commercial like that. It kind of felt like she was there with me.


I guess I'll get back to annihilating the dust bunnies and sweeping up the kitty litter that never seems to completely go away.
I hope you're having a lovely day, your Christmas shopping is at least almost done, and that you remember to hug your loved one's.

I love miniature Christmas trees! They look lovely in your bedroom. Speaking of pets, I'd better get out and find something for Scout!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining in this week and Merry Christmas to you and yours!
xo
Claudia