Sunday, December 30, 2012

Hang up Whoboohoo Bricks...


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

"Hang up whoboohoo bricks,
Then run out and get some more!"


History repeats itself. While I started packing away the first of A LOT of Christmas stuff, Mom went to Old Town Spring again to see if there were still any good deals.

Judging by all the photos I took today, I think it's clear that her trip was successful. One of the shops is closing it's doors for good, so all the Christmas stuff was on clearance.

The white glitter house that you see was originally something like $70. She got the last one, and at 75% off.

WIN!!!! Photobucket

A few of the things you'll see are ornaments we got at Kohl's right after Christmas, but for the most part the goodies you'll see came from THADS in Old Town Spring. (See that pic they posted of the people in line the day after Christmas? You can see the top of my head. Lol!)

And Abby might have snuck in a picture or two. Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.