Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Teacup Christmas Tree and a Curious Dragon


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

Every year I wish I had a little Christmas tree in my bedroom, so this year I decided to do something that I saw on Pinterest.

It's just a dollhouse-sized tree inside a teacup, so it's pretty convenient seeing how this one won't take me 2 or 3 days to pack away. Photobucket

I also decided to do a little vignette inside the gazebo that sits on the dresser in the guest bedroom. I could have made it better, but I wanted to just use the items we already had in our glitter house supplies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I thought I'd share one quick photo of my bedroom since I painted it a couple months ago. It still isn't completely done though. I still need to put up wallpaper border/molding and eventually buy a new rug. I'm also really tired of the wall art, but replacing it will have to wait.

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

 photo 12-11-12_zpsc39f6695.jpg

To celebrate the opening of the new Fantasyland at WDW, they did something special. It was a one time thing, which people are a little upset about because it was done so amazingly well.

Rumor has it that the dragon's appearance was due it's curiosity about the new Fantasyland. I never knew dragons were such curious creatures!



My initial reaction was that this didn't look very Disney-ish, but I enjoyed it regardless. I couldn't NOT love it because it looked so awesome.... and real!

Photobucket

This is also kinda cute. Corny, but cute.
It took place at the very new and very FANCY "Be Our Guest" restaurant.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.