Sunday, December 9, 2012

Miniature Marshmallow World


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's another one of our finished glitter houses. I think this one is my favorite. I really love the fence and little lamppost!

Mom also made a second glitter house for Grandma, since she loved the church so much. I'll try to post those photos later in the week.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is what it's been like around here:

Photobucket > Photobucket

For the longest time it's been in the mid 80's and monstrously humid... (Sweating in December is messed up, by the way)... but GOOD NEWS!

A cool front is moving in tonight! The high tomorrow is supposed to be in the 50's.
Finally, at least for one day, I can stop feeling like saying "Merry Grinchmas." Photobucket

And once it warms up again, at least I'll know that Alan Jackson and The Chipmunks understand. Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. the cold front hit here last night. brisk wind today!

    i like the glitter house, but love the little fence it has.

    and i hope your mom's stained glass workshop dream comes true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so painfully sweet! That little deer is the perfect touch - as is the 'smoke' coming out of the chimney :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.