Wednesday, December 29, 2010

And then there were twelve...


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm feeling a lot better today! As colds go, this one was really minor and short-lived.

I don't know how I did it, but yesterday I mustered the strength to take down the Christmas tree ornaments. All that's left are 12 of the animated one's. I decided to leave them there for now because I still want the lights on the tree to be lit and I can't find the replacement bulbs.

Off and on, the girls kept me company for all those monotonous hours. (As did "John Smith," which I'll mention in my paranormal blog).

Photobucket
Photobucket

Finally, I finished the job by 2 am!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This morning I celebrated by making myself a cappuccino topped with whipped cream, Hershey's syrup, cinnamon and peppermint for a change. Yum!

Photobucket

Today I took down the fireplace garland.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Wendy wore herself out just watching.

Photobucket

Photobucket

In Other Boring News:
Photobucket
Some power & lighting guy knocked on our door at 7am. The power went off, but switched back on instantly. I could hear him - and some really LOUD lady with him - working on it next to the house. Hopefully it won't be turning off anymore like it's been doing for the last say.... oh, the entire 4+ years that we've lived here.

All the same, I'm not holding my breath.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.