
- I've been finding some AWESOME Christmas wallpaper, so this blog is likely to change A LOT over the holidays.
- I started taking more video of our lights, but the dang batteries (which I just put in 2 days ago and barely used) died on me.
So here's just one video:
(Hopefully it's a song I haven't recorded yet)
I also added flickering candles in two of the windows in the dining room. (Which I don't have on video of course because of the batteries croaking on me).
- Dad experienced his first big snowfall today. He hasn't taken any pics yet. When he does, I'll post them. I think they received 3 or 4 inches so far.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.