

Dad took these of the storm this weekend:

Larger Pic

Larger Pic
He also took a pic where you could see nothing at all but that blue fog.
He said the cars in the parking lot look like their tires are frozen to the ground.
Their Royal Highnesses:

In true kitty cat/diva style, Tiger Lily decided to make it a not-so-good picture by jumping off the bed the second she spotted the camera.

Umm.... Tiger Lily enjoys a change of scenery every now and then. She's an old lady - 18 years - so she pretty much gets to hang out wherever she wants.

As you can see here, no barrier will stop Wendy's bird stalking.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.